Friday, April 8, 2011

Changing up my {Heart}


As I link to more parties and find more blogs to {heart} I've tried to add everyone to my "Blogs I {Heart}" page.  But today as I started to update my page, I realized the list was becoming a bit overwhelming for me.  And if I don't feel like looking through all the options, I can't expect readers to.  That means some of the smaller blogs I really want to get out the word about are probably being missed.

So as of today I've changed my policy.  I'm only listing blogs I follow with 300 followers or less.  It gets the names of newer blogs out there, and drastically decreases the number of buttons for people to look through.  I think it's better for everyone. 

If you want to get added to my list, leave me a comment and I'll check you out.  I'm always looking for more blogs to {heart}!


2 comments:

Antonia Garner said...

I LIKE THE IDEA OF CHRONICLING YOUR ADVENTURES IN DECORATING. I'M TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING. ONLY I HAVE AN APARTMENT. GOOD LUCK. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE FROM YOU.

Bri McCoy said...

This is a good idea. I can't wait to look around to see who's got some great ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...