Thursday, June 30, 2011

*Cough* *Cough*


I know I've been promising to show off some finished projects soon, but the universe seems to be against that.  I had all intentions of finishing up a couple different projects this last weekend, but then I got a cold.  A nasty cold that everyone says lasts about two weeks.  I'm about a week in to it and it feels like it's been a week too long.  By the time I get home from work (where I've spent the day feeling sick, having a hard time hearing what customers are saying to me, and feeling foggy and confused all day from the medicine) all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV.  I made a big pot of soup on Tuesday, but that's all I've felt like making this week.  Until I saw this:

Cough Drops

A tutorial for homemade cough drops!  I can't guarantee that I'll actually make them, because I don't have candy molds, or a candy thermometer, or powdered sugar... but I'm considering it, because I've been popping lozenges like candy and I'm sure homemade ones would be a lot better for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...